Jennifer Liss, DPT, is a physical therapist and vestibular
rehabilitation specialist. She received her Bachelor of
Science degree from Trenton State College where she was
a Division III All-American tennis player. Jen went on to
receive a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from Temple
University and completed her Doctoral degree at the Richard
Stockton College of New Jersey. She obtained the nationally
recognized Susan Herdman vestibular certification at Emory
University in 2010. Jen has also completed all parts of the
McKenzie Institute’s curriculum for the assessment and
treatment of spinal disorders. She is one of few physical
therapists with this level of dual expertise.
Are you Suffering from Vestibular Symptoms?
What is Vestibular Rehabilitation?
Vestibular rehab is a conservative treatment option for patients suffering from vertigo, dizziness, balance and/or gait dysfunction.
Who Can Benefit From Vestibular Rehabilitation?
• Patients suffering from post-concussive syndrome
• Patients with BPPV (vertigo)
• Patients diagnosed with vestibular hypofunction
• Patients suffering from neurological disorders
• Patients suffering from cervicogenic dizziness
• Patients with peripheral neuropathy
• Patients with dizziness or loss of balance
Why Choose a Susan Herdman Certified Vestibular PT?
• Must pass rigorous exam to achieve certification
• Trained in use of Frenzel magnification lenses to accurately diagnose pathology
• Extensively trained in oculomotor examination to address visual deficits following injury
• Trained in detailed neurological examination for post-concussive patients prior to return to play
• Trained in repositioning maneuvers, adaptation, substitution and habituation programs
• Extensively trained to interpret diagnostic test findings relevant to vestibular rehab
• Trained in targeted treatment techniques to address deficits found on evaluation
TheraSport Physical Therapy features the Biodex Balance System to maximize your rehabilitation.